We, as Fazla Gıda Anonim Şirketi (the “Company”), highly respect and attach great importance to the protection of data of the users/members/visitors (“Data Owner”) of the Website, that we operate under the website address the “Website /Mobile Application, during the operation of the same and to the confidentiality of their private lives. The Company highly respects the privacy of its users and members and has adopted this as a principle. Please kindly take a few minutes to review this Confidentiality Policy in order to acquire information on terms and conditions for the usage of your personal data by the Webite/ Mobile application.
Users and members are deemed to have explicitly accepted this Confidentiality Policy by entering and using this Website/Mobile application. This Confidentiality Policy is applicable only for this Website/Mobile application, but not for links directed from this Website/Mobile application.
- Your Personal Data Processed
When this Website/Mobile Application is visited, some personal data is required to be obtained directly or indirectly in order to provide the necessary services. Your personal data processed by the Company is categorized as per the Protection of Personal Data Law (the “Law”) as specified below. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the term “personal data” within the scope of the provisions and conditions provided under this Confidentiality Policy shall include the following information:
- Identity and Contact Information: Name, surname, telephone, address, e-mail address
- User Information, User Transaction Information and Financial Information: Membership information, membership ID number, data regarding the date and time of getting benefit from the Company services, your reasons for contacting the Company, the terms that you use while searching on the Website and your filtering preferences, your points and comments, invoice and payment information, balance information (data such as invoices sent to the user and receipt samples for payments made by users, invoice number, invoice amount, invoice date.)
- Location Information: Specific or approximate location information on your location, such as GPS data, that we have obtained during your use of services of the Company.
- Transaction Security Information: Membership information, password information
- Marketing Information: Reports and evaluations reflecting your habits and likes, targeting information, cookie records, etc. information
- Request/Complaint Management Information: Requests and complaints that you made on the Website and comments that you shared on the Website
- Risk Management Information: IP address
- Health Information: Your allergy to certain foods
Such information can be accessed and changed only by the users/members related to such personal data, except for the authorized units of the Website/Mobile Application. Such data provided by users/members to the Website/Mobile Application cannot be changed by other users/members and third persons under any circumstance.
- Purposes of Use of Your Personal Data
Your personal data that you share with the Company can be processed in order for you to get benefit from the services provided through the Website or the Mobile Application, to realize your membership registration, to update your membership registration, to conduct commercial activities including the improvement of the services offered by the Company and on the Website, introducing new services and providing you with the necessary information you accordingly, to determine and execute commercial and business strategies, to ensure the legal and commercial security of the Company and persons who are in business relations with the Company, and to provide you with the necessary information in this context and to fulfill the obligations arising out of the nature of these activities.
The personal information in question can be used to communicate with you or to improve your experience on the Website or the Mobile Application, as well as can be used within the scope of internal reporting and business development activities of the Company, and for various statistical evaluations without revealing your identity, database creation and market research. Such information in question can be processed, retained, transmitted to third parties by the Company for direct marketing, digital marketing, remarketing, targeting, profiling and analyzing purposes, and you may be contacted in order to introduce various applications, products and services, to make notifications regarding maintenance and support activities through the aforementioned information.
The Company can also process and share personal data with third parties in accordance with Articles 5 and 8 of the PPD Law and/or in the existence of exceptions in the relevant legislation, without obtaining the your consent as the Data Owner. These situations are as follows:
- In the event that it is explicitly provided for by the laws,
- In the event that it is mandatory for the protection of life or physical integrity of a person herself/himself, or any other person, who is bodily incapable of giving her/his consent or whose consent is not deemed legally valid,
- In the event that the processing of person data is necessary, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of any agreement between the Data Owner and the Company,
- In the event that it is mandatory for the Company to fulfill its legal obligations,
- In the event that it has been made available to the public by the Data Owner herself/himself,
- In the event that the data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of any right,
- In the event that the data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the Company, provided that such processing does not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Owner.
- Transfer of Your Personal Data
The Company can transfer your personal data and new data obtained by using such personal data to the business partners who conduct food sales in order to achieve the purposes specified under this Confidentiality Policy, provided that it is limited to the provision of such services. In this context, the Company can also transfer your personal data to legally authorized public institutions and private law persons. Anonymous or limited data transfer can be made to our business partners and suppliers and third parties from whom the former get benefit from their services, and in these circumstances, further approval can be obtained. The Company can share these in order to improve your user experience (including improvement and personalization), to ensure your security, to detect fraudulent or unauthorized use, to research operational evaluation, to debug errors related to the Website services, and to fulfill any of the purposes set out in this Confidentiality Policy, to third persons such as the outsourcing service providers including those who send e-mail and SMS correspondences, hosting service providers (hosting services), law firms. As the Data Owner, you agree that such third parties can retain your personal data on their servers around the world, provided that it is limited with the purposes stated above and you have granted your consent to this in advance.
- Retention Period of Your Personal Data
Your personal data that you have shared with the Company are retained for the period required by the purposes specified in this Confidentiality Policy and for the legal statute of limitation specified for the Company in the relevant legislation. Furthermore, your personal data in question can be retained in a restricted manner for the purpose of the performing the necessary defenses within the scope of the dispute that may arise out between you and the Company.
- Ensuring the Security of Your Personal Data
The Company, in the conditions specified under the relevant legislation or stated under this Confidentiality Policy, for the purpose of ensuring the;
- prevention of the illegal processing of personal data,
- prevention of the illegal access to personal data and
- ensuring the retention of personal data,
takes the necessary technical and administrative precautions regarding the ensuring of the appropriate conditions and costs/the minimum level of security and makes the required audits to be performed.
The Company also does not disclose the personal data that it obtains from you in violation of the provisions of this Confidentiality Policy and the Protection of Personal Data Law, and does not use the same for the purpose of processing. In case of giving a link to other applications on the Website, Yemek Sepeti does not bear any responsibility for the confidentiality policies and contents of such applications and it kindly recommends that you review these texts.
The data belonging to users and members is safely retained by Our Website/Mobile Aplication. However, such data can be used to communicate with the user/member via mail, e-mail, telephone and other technological means of communication.
Users and members undertake that the data, which is the subject matter of this Confidentiality Policy, is complete, accurate and up-to-date, and in case of any change occurs in such information, they shall immediately update the same on the Website/Mobile Application. The Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may arise out of the failure of users/members to provide complete, accurate and up-to-date information. Users/members accept, declare and undertake this provision in advance.